Gin & Tonic Soy Candle in Copper 'Fever-Tree' Mug
I couldn’t be more EXCITED about this new collaboration with Graveney Gin. An independent gin distillery in Tooting, making organic, small batch Gin, we’re proud to present this ‘Gin & Tonic’ scented Candle in a super cool Fever-Tree Copper mug!!
I’ve developed the scent to represent a Gin & Tonic, incorporating botanicals found in Graveney Gin, so expect Juniper Berry & Pink Grapefruit coupled with Chamomile essential oi. Juniper Berry has a distinctive aroma that is woody, sweet, fresh and crisp and emotionally it's calming and helps to ease stress. When burnt, it also helps to cleanse and purify the air. Chamomile is traditionally known for relieving anxiety, calming the nerves and promoting sleep.
It’s an intoxicating (see what I did there)🤣 fresh, fruity smasher of a candle and also a biggy at 350ml, so expect burn times of 70+ hours and a mug that you can reuse (or refill) after you're finished.
Candle Mugs and Candle & Graveney Gin Giftsets also available (see giftset page).
Returns & Refund Policy
Please note that all products must be securely packaged when returning, and will only be refunded if in a re-sellable condition. Items returned to us that arrive damaged will not be credited. Customers are responsible for return postage.
We do suggest for your own peace of mind that goods are returned by Recorded Delivery as we are unable to refund goods not received by this office. It is the Customers responsibility to claim compensation from Royal Mail on receipt and after inspection of the product we will happily issue a refund leaving you free to re-order a different product.
Please note that if payment was made by Credit/Debit card then the refund can only be issued to the card used to make the original purchase. All refunds will be made within 10 working days of receipt of products.
Returns outside of 14 days
Claims for faulty items made after 14 days have elapsed will be processed at our discretion. Items with a reported defect deemed to be as a result of acceptable and typical wear and tear or neglect or misuse will not be classed as faulty.
- As some of the Coppertop Candles product range is handmade to order please allow 3-5 working days for despatch
- Should we envisage any delay with your order we will notify you via email as soon as possible
- If you have a bespoke/personalised request, batch request, ordered an item that is out of stock, or an order for an upcoming event, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you to discuss further
- At this time we do not offer a telephone order/payment service
- All promotional codes are equal to one code per order and do not apply to postage of packaging costs.
UK Shipping rates below:-
- 1st Class (Small Parcel) Royal Mail delivery at £3.55
- Medium Parcel Delivery £5.50
- Courier depending on weight/size of package, this charge will be applied at checkout approx £7.95
- A local delivery service is available for a small surcharge. Please enquire at email@example.com
Worldwide shipping also available. Please get in touch for a quote to your specific location if it is not listed