Gin & Tonic Aromatherapy Soy Wax Candle
This gorgeous candle was developed following a fantastic collaboration last summer with a local Gin maker Graveney Gin from Tooting, London.
Incorporating botanicals found in their gin, this candle is loaded with Juniper Berry essential oils, a touch of Pink Grapefruit fragrance and rounded off with Chamomile essential oil to represent the tonic.
Juniper Berry has a distinctive aroma that is woody, sweet, fresh and crisp and emotionally it's calming and helps to ease stress. When burnt, it also helps to cleanse and purify the air. Chamomile is traditionally known for relieving anxiety, calming the nerves and promoting sleep.
It’s an intoxicating (see what I did there)🤣 fresh, fruity smasher of a candle, perfect for those summer days in the garden with an ice and slice!
Available in 4 different sizes:
Large £25 - Burn time of 60hrs
Medium £18 - Burn time of 45hrs
Small Votive without lid £12 each -Burn time 15-20hrs
x6 Tealights - £10 -Burn time of 4-5hrs each
Returns & Refund Policy
If you are not entirely satisfied with your chosen Coppertop Candles product and wish to return for a refund then you must:-Within 3 days of receipt of product notify us at email@example.com stating:
- Invoice Number
- Reason for return
Within 5 days of receipt of product return the product to us at:-Coppertop Candles Returns, 28 Carfax House, 4 Worcester Close, SE20 8FL.
Please note that all products must be securely packaged when returning, and will only be refunded if in a re-sellable condition. Items returned to us that arrive damaged will not be credited. Customers are responsible for return postage.
We do suggest for your own peace of mind that goods are returned by Recorded Delivery as we are unable to refund goods not received by this office. It is the Customers responsibility to claim compensation from Royal Mail on receipt and after inspection of the product we will happily issue a refund leaving you free to re-order a different product.
Please note that if payment was made by Credit/Debit card then the refund can only be issued to the card used to make the original purchase. All refunds will be made within 10 working days of receipt of products.
Returns outside of 14 days
Claims for faulty items made after 14 days have elapsed will be processed at our discretion. Items with a reported defect deemed to be as a result of acceptable and typical wear and tear or neglect or misuse will not be classed as faulty.
- As some of the Coppertop Candles product range is handmade to order please allow 3-5 working days for despatch
- Should we envisage any delay with your order we will notify you via email as soon as possible
- If you have a bespoke/personalised request, batch request, ordered an item that is out of stock, or an order for an upcoming event, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you to discuss further
- At this time we do not offer a telephone order/payment service
- All promotional codes are equal to one code per order and do not apply to postage of packaging costs.
UK Shipping rates below:-
- 1st Class (Small Parcel) Royal Mail delivery at £3.55
- Courier £5.50
- Local collection in Crystal Palace, London- FREE
Worldwide shipping also available. Please get in touch for a quote to your specific location.
- Making payments with Coppertop Candles is safe and secure. As with any secure website please ensure the padlock icon is displayed in the browser address bar when making payment
- We accept most types of online payment methods i.e debit/credit card or via Pay Pal using HTE Pay Pal secure checkout platform
- Unfortunately, we do not accept cheque payments.