French Pear, Vanilla & Violet Aromatherapy Room Diffuser
Taking time to create calm is something i'm passionate about. Our French Pear, Vanilla & Violet Diffuser has been specially formulated with high quality fragrance and essential oils which not only smell wonderful but also has a relaxing effect on the mind and body.
A deliciously sweet aroma, blending Pear fragrance with Vanilla absolute which contains antioxidant properties known to help fight infections, work as an antidepressant, reduce inflammation and lowers blood pressure too! It also has mid tones of Violet leaf (an essential oil), widely considered to have relaxing, soothing & inspiring properties, whilst balancing the mind.
Made with a 100% natural oil base and a blend of Essential Oils, you can expect 3-4 months of consistant, noticable room fragrance. Eco Refills also available.
In an effort to reduce packaging, diffusers will be sent unboxed, unless requested at checkout.
To get the best out of your diffuser, unscrew the Coppertop and remove the seal. Replace the top and place the rattan reeds into the bottle allowing the essential oils to be drawn up and fragrance your room.
Turn the reeds 2-3 times on your first day, and turn them at least once a week to keep enjoying regular scent. Allow 48 hours for the fragrance to fill the room with scent.
Please be careful when turning the reeds to keep the oil off of any walls or porous surfaces, keep out of direct sunlight and wash hands after handling.
Returns & Refund Policy
If you are not entirely satisfied with your chosen Coppertop Candles product and wish to return for a refund then you must:-Within 3 days of receipt of product notify us at email@example.com stating:
- Invoice Number
- Reason for return
Within 5 days of receipt of product return the product to us at:-Coppertop Candles Returns, 28 Carfax House, 4 Worcester Close, SE20 8FL
Please note that all products must be securely packaged when returning, and will only be refunded if in a re-sellable condition. Items returned to us that arrive damaged will not be credited. Customers are responsible for return postage.
We do suggest for your own peace of mind that goods are returned by Recorded Delivery as we are unable to refund goods not received by this office. It is the Customers responsibility to claim compensation from Royal Mail on receipt and after inspection of the product we will happily issue a refund leaving you free to re-order a different product.
Please note that if payment was made by Credit/Debit card then the refund can only be issued to the card used to make the original purchase. All refunds will be made within 10 working days of receipt of products.
Returns outside of 14 days
Claims for faulty items made after 14 days have elapsed will be processed at our discretion. Items with a reported defect deemed to be as a result of acceptable and typical wear and tear or neglect or misuse will not be classed as faulty.
- As some of the Coppertop Candles product range is handmade to order please allow 3-5 working days for despatch
- Should we envisage any delay with your order we will notify you via email as soon as possible
- If you have a bespoke/personalised request, batch request, ordered an item that is out of stock, or an order for an upcoming event, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you to discuss further
- At this time we do not offer a telephone order/payment service
- All promotional codes are equal to one code per order and do not apply to postage of packaging costs.
UK Shipping rates below:-
- 1st Class (Small Parcel) Royal Mail delivery at £3.55
- 2nd Class (Small Parcel) Royal Mail delivery at £3.00
- Courier depending on weight/size of package-please message for rates
- A local delivery service is available for a small surcharge. Please enquire at email@example.com
Worldwide shipping also available. Please get in touch for a quote to your specific location.